# Help & FAQ
# New Account
# Fuel Economy Map
# Browse Vehicle Listing
More info on this vehicle:
@ # Fuelings
@ # Mileage Badges & Icons
@ # Charts & Analysis
# Feedback/Feature Requests
# Privacy & Terms Of Service
© 2018 brahm.ca
Charts & Analysis
This page contains several interesting charts for you to check out! Every chart is automatically updated
every time you enter a new fueling. More will be added all of the time!
Jump to a chart:
*Just an estimate - does not account for currency!
||Number of Fills
|Total Money |
Spent on Gas*
59.70 MPG (US)
71.70 MPG (Imp)
1,211.3 US Gal
||$ 2.73 per 100 km|
$ 4.39 per 100 miles
|$ 0.69 per litre|
$ 2.62 per US Gal
|1059.3 km on Feb 03, 2007|
56.27 US MPG
|3.24 l/100km on May 27, 2006|
72.59 US MPG
|Want to see |
This graph queries all of your fueling data that is in the system - not just the
most recent calendar year.
Your most recent 12 months of fuel consumption with an average spending line for the last
This graph queries your fueling history and displays your average fuel economy when using each of these stations.
Sources of Error:
- Be careful reading this graph - it illustrates fuel economy but the chart area does not reflect consumption. Look at the bottom label for
the total litres consumed.
- These graphs may not accurately represent the quality of an individual retailer. For example, if you use one retailer
in the summer and another in the winter, those average fuel economies will be very different.
- Because of width limits on Google Charts, a maximum of 4 of your retailers/fuel types will show up on this graph, sorted by the
locations where you have bought the largest volumes of fuel.
- Remember this graph is for one vehicle, not every vehicle ever made.
Sources of Error:
- Exchange rates (Canada/US) aren't counted.
- Inflation isn't accounted for.
- This isn't a true cost of ownership chart. Maintenance and modifications are not included.
- Some users may not have started recording fuel consumption until long after they purchased their vehicle.
Mileage data from your last 30 fuelings. Please note that the average line represents your
overall average, not the average for these 30 tanks.
Select other data range:
10 fuelings |
20 fuelings |
50 fuelings |
Use the contact info that's plastered all over this site to get in touch with me, and I'll see what I can add.